Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Little Break, or so I thought.

by T-Bob

Don is off to South Africa for about a month for work. And I was a little worried that Bern and I weren't going to get much done with Don gone, because Don definitely is the big producer (because he's the one that makes us get stuff done even though all of us are producing this together).

And I came down with food poisoning or a stomach bug on Friday the 15th, the day Bernard and I were supposed to have our next meeting. We had planned to start sketching the basic body angles for the characters, but I was barely able to leave the couch, so that didn't happen.

So I was really excited to see what Bern had done with the animation- just to see that we're continuing to make progress without Don's push. Seeing what he did made me think that the animation is going to be a lot more sophisticated than we had originally planned. I was thinking it was going to be even more simple than South Park, but now it looks like we may be able to do more articulation and a little more detail. Of course, it may end up taking much more time than we anticipated so who knows which animation we'll end up going with. Only time will tell. But I'm glad that we're not taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment