Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lets get animated

Posted by Bernard

B2 here. Guess it's time I weighed in...
I'm having a great time working with my brothers on this project. It's a very absurd concept, which is awesome, because i think we are all big fans of the absurd. With T-bob scripting and doing character development, Don doing scoring and production, and all of us bouncing ideas off each other, i think it's going to be fantastic and a half!

I'm working on character design and animation. T-Bob's original art is great, but I'm trying to take all the strong elements and translate them into a style we can more easily animate, without losing any of the tasty goodness. I've got some sketches I hope to eventually scan & post, but since i procrastinated long enough on that I already have a couple bits of animation. Keep in mind, I'm leaning new software & this is really my first shot at any kind of animation...

That said, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment